Friday, June 4, 2010

Disneyland

I'm going out of order here because I haven't even posted the pictures from Blythe & Pete's visit yet, but I'm in Colorado without my laptop and I only have a few pictures on my camera - the rest are at home with my other computer. So I'll post about the Disneyland trip we took with Dad, Mom, Mike & Staci!

We started off the day with lunch at Duke's with the Henninger's. It was great to see them and nice to be able to spend some time with Alex before she heads off to college in New Jersey. Unfortunately I didn't snap too many pictures of everyone, but I did get one of Dad & Amberlin.

Then we headed over to California Adventure. Amberlin had a great time walking around the park and getting to explore!




The girls...


Amberlin had an absolute blast playing games with Aunt Staci. I don't know how, but she has the gift of making Amberlin laugh like crazy. It's great to listen to! :)


It was a fun day with lots of memories made!

No comments: