Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

To celebrate my first Mother's Day, we went back to Disneyland on Saturday (Surprise! That's always where I choose to go... Disneyland or Duke's). Amberlin decided to stay awake this time! We had a lot of fun and she really enjoyed watching all of the people and activity going on around her. Andy spoiled me... first by turning Mother's Day into a weekend-long celebration and also by getting me some very thoughtful gifts... a silhouette portrait of the three of us and a Mickey Mouse locket.
I often wonder how I ever got so lucky to score a husband that is so thoughtful and romantic! These two are the most precious, priceless gifts I could ever ask for!
"Mom - you're in my space!"

She didn't like the ears!


In the Court de Anges, where Andy proposed to me



Beside our brick in front of the park

On Sunday we had a lovely brunch at the Mission Inn with my parents and Grandma Noani. Mom and Dad got me a gift certificate for Kelly's spa so Mom, Staci and I are going to go get a massage and a facial together! Yea!!
We will get to continue our Mother's Day celebration later this week because Andy's parents are coming to visit! We can't wait to see Grammy & Papa this Thursday!!

2 comments:

Julie D. said...

happy first mother's day, and happy belated birthday!

LeeAnn Webb said...

Oh I miss having passes. So glad you guys are able to get out and have fun.

Cute pictures.