I have fallen behind in posting, so the next few entries are on events that happened a while ago, but I wanted to make sure I got them up because there were some very important events that occurred! The first was a visit from Chenee and Guillaume, our cousins from the Netherlands. We were so thrilled to get to see them - it's been a couple years since their last visit and we always enjoy having them around! They're two very special people... and soon there will be another special person in their family! We learned last week that they are expecting their first baby and we couldn't be more excited for them!! They got in some practice while they were here - first with Ella (Michael and Marie's little girl and their niece), then with Amberlin. They were both wonderful with her and I know that they are going to make WONDERFUL parents! We're so happy for them.
Here are some photos from their visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment