Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our 8th Anniversary

This is out of order because I still have several other things to blog about that happened prior to it, but I can't wait to post theses pictures. Andy and I went on a special date to celebrate our 8th anniversary. A sleigh ride in the mountains! It snowed while we were there and they had a special dinner and entertainment during the trip. We had such a fun time! We definitely plan to do it again - only next time with the kids!


Amberlin just had to wear a hat to match Mommy on the way to Nana & Papa's.






The beautiful view during the ride! It was so much fun...






The two of us at dinner

The entertainer sang us a special song for our anniversary - "In This Life" by Colin Raye (love it!!)

2 comments:

The Hanique's said...

Wow what a wonderful anniversary that must have been!
Beautiful pictures!

Blythe said...

The sleigh ride looked amazing! What a fun anniversary activity for you guys! Blessings to you both.