Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catching Up

It's been over three months since I have posted any photos - I know it's time to catch up! I know you care more about the photos of Amberlin, so I will stick mostly to those. :) We will try to be much more faithful about posting pictures so that you can all keep up with what we have going on! I'll TRY!! No promises...
For now, I will try to post a few photos at a time until we catch up.
We have been doing a lot of walking since Amberlin picked up the skill! This is a walkway that is behind Gramy & Papa's house - Amberlin loves walking the path because she often sees dogs along the way. She LOVES dogs!




We have also spent a lot of time at softball games. Amberlin enjoys cheering for Lifespring, as well as playing with her buddies and sharing snacks! This is Savvy sharing her strawberries. They're too cute!

Tara & Phoenix

Me & Amberlin on Mother's Day

Aunt LeeAnn & Uncle Steve spending some quality time with Amberlin

Loving on Loleta...

Cheering for Pop at his 4th Air Force softball game


This girl LOVES Pop's hat!



No comments: