Saturday, December 6, 2008

Las Vegas

This is a little late, but I have to post it before I put the Thanksgiving pictures up! Andy and I went to Las Vegas for the annual manager's trip with my company in November. We had some great dinners - at Jasmine in Bellagio and The Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Paris (the hotel), plus we were able to see "O", which we have been wanting to see for years. Here are a few photos from the trip...
Eating dinner at Jasmine

It had a beautiful view...

In the "O" Theater

We had a great view for the show, too! But we couldn't take pics once it started...


The gardens at Bellagio






We had to stop and visit illy espressamente in honor of Blythe... and maybe for a little caffeine fix for Andy, too. :) He said it was excellent! Just a few more months and I will get to partake, too!

We visited the Ferrarri museum at Wynn, as well...

Andy and I at the group dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant

No comments: