Andy got selected to be a beta tester for the new Playstation Home. It's pretty exciting, as he gets to try everything out and give feedback before the program is ever released. We spent the evening last night setting up his "home" and I have to say - it was pretty fun. We got to set up a lot of things including interior design, furniture, and painting the walls. Then there is an entire city to explore - including shopping at the mall and playing games like bowling and pool. He's having a great time with it!
I figured I'd blog about something that is fun for him for once... :)
2 comments:
I can just see Andy sitting there with that quiet smile he has, every once in awhile saying..."Hey, Steff! Look at this!" What I want to know is if there's a hospital with a state of the art labor and delivery room.
Love you guys, Kathy :o)
You nailed it, Kathy! :) And from what I've heard, the birthing rooms are pretty amazing at San Antonio Community - you can bet Andy plans to tour the facility beforehand. We've already scoped out when they give the tours. :)
Post a Comment