We spent Mother's Day at the Webbs' house this year. We had a great relaxing afternoon enjoying and celebrating the mothers in our family. The only thing missing was our other Mom! But we're looking forward to seeing her and the rest of the Warns side of the family in Montreal later this week.
As we always are on Mother's Day, we were reminded this year of how truly blessed we are to have the mothers that we have. Laurie and Beth are both wonderful, beautiful and admirable women that have raised their children in the Truth, loved their husbands through thick and thin and supported their families whatever the cost. They are treasures in our life and we love them and appreciate them more than cards, words, flowers or gifts could ever express. They have played a huge role in molding us into who we are and they are women that I look up to and pray that I some day take after. I could say the same for the other important women in our life - grandma's & aunts. We are downright spoiled to have so many wonderful Christian women in our lives! We love them all.
Sorry if I'm getting a little sappy - come on, it's for our moms! How can you not get sappy when recognizing your mom? I'll reign it in a bit... Here are some pictures from the barbecue that we had at Steve & LeeAnn's.
Blythe's wedding is coming up this Saturday. We leave on Wednesday and will get to spend a few days there with her and the rest of the family before the ceremony. We're looking forward to seeing Andy's Aunt and Uncle, as well. This will be the first time I've had the opportunity to meet them and it will be the first time Andy has seen them in a very long time. We will be meeting our new extended family, as well. :) It should be fun! Don't worry - I'm sure there will be about a million and a half pictures to post when we get back! You won't miss a thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment