Monday, March 17, 2008
Sorry for the lack of posts!
We have been boring lately, haven't we? Not a lot of pictures to show for the last month - but hopefully that will change soon. It has been an eventful month for us - just not the kind that you take pictures of or care to document in detail. I got sick at the end of February with pneumonia, which I'm pretty sure led to pleurisy - so I spent a lot of time in bed for a little over a week. Andy has been working on some very complex client issues that have kept him in the office until late in the evenings and on some weekends. We have needed any spare time to catch up on rest. There are a lot of fun things coming up in the next two months, though - Easter, our 5th Anniversary, my birthday, skiing at Mammoth, a cooking class at Disney's Napa Rose Restaurant, a trip to Vegas, Blythe and Peter's wedding in Montreal... there will be pictures coming soon. I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just so relieved to hear that you're feeling better. Been praying for you, Steff.
-kathy
Post a Comment